Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Disjointed blade runner

There was a brief patch of sun delivered today between 8 and 9 am. The occasional shower occasioned every half hour.

A quiet day with Dougie caught in the headlights of utube whilst I struggled with setting up a wireless account on my laptop for uni which looks as though it won't be doable. Linux OS are off the radar at the moment..hmmm so what was plan B to show my online visual diary huh?

I planned out the next couple of days to fit my assessment tasks in plus work, polished and washed various bits of glass.

Dinner was eggplant curry, dahl & rice with chocolate mousse after a short story reading from Neil Gaiman's "fragile things".

Against my more sensible sensibilities I thought it would be a good idea to watch blade runner..which turned out to be highly frustrating as the copy we have started to stutter..and between it's inability to stop and Dougie's insistence it would get better (but never did) tonight is a little late.

ah well it is the weekend after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment