Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Earring's for Sarah

After months of trying to get together, my friend Sarah and I snuck in a few hours between finishing work and catching trains. I must admit that I was a few presents behind so this afternoon I made up some earrings for her.

This pair are lamp work glass beads. Opaque Scarlet on transparent grey (the palest tint) and sterling silver findings.











This pair are roughly cut Citrine from Mayagems with Maria George seed beads on "brass" findings.











My internet finds for the day were:
  • Librarything an online social catalogue for your books..without the hard work of cataloguing! and much more.
  • The Stonepages where I found 360 deg visuals of stone circles and
  • a blog by Jorth, a creative knitter, seamster and witty blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment